Learning Path Updates
- Learning Path was updated to allow Exam Options and Exam Exceptions to be edited while the activity is still published to students. A dropdown for instructors was added to allow selection of a student to review and update their progress. This will allow instructors to complete activities as if they were the student.
- Buttons were added to allow Learning Path Publish All / Unpublish All
- Improvements were added for how instructors view on the student side. Instructores can now view as a specific student, can see everything marked, etc.
- A new 'Text' activity type was added to Learning Path. It allows for only plain text to be added as an activity.
- Learning Path schedule issues were fixed so that calendar days with published activity items on them cannot be deleted. Also calendar days with unpublished activites on them are shown if that day is selected for deletion. Activity items that are reflected on the schedule but don't have to do with dates are now editable. Other Learning Path activity issues were fixed, including properly reporting assignment types and assignment requirements, editing and viewing issues, and adding an option to include a Rubrics view for students.
- Digital Dialog update to fix dialog box positioning issues.